Finished my Tarot bag. It was a fun and fast knit, once I got the hang of the pattern. I like the two colors together better than the original colors shown on the pattern itself. But of course that's totally a matter of choice.
I had a little difficulty finding beads with large enough holes to go through the braided drawstring, and ended up cutting away some of the threads and just leaving a couple. If I make it again, I'll shop for the right beads instead of just raiding my bead stash, as it wasn't really acquired with beading on yarn in mind.
The seed stitch top came out significantly wider than the two-color bag, so if I make it again, I might try a size smaller needles for the top. That said, having the top a little larger is good as it allows you to slip the cards in more easily. Here's a picture of the bag with the deck (still in its box) protruding, so you can see how much ease there is.
I don't use the Goddess deck much. I have a collection of perhaps twenty decks, of which I only use 3 or 4 regularly. But since the original pattern (which you can find here) was designed with the Goddess deck in mind, I figured that was the deck it belonged to. I can almost hear the waves of smugness coming from my bedroom: "I have a nice knitted tarot bag. You just have a cardboard box."
If it becomes too much, I may have to launch onto a lifetime project of knitting enough bags for all...